Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yeehaw!


It's been almost ten years since I've visited Disney's Hollywood Studios (which will forever be MGM in my mind). So I wasn't sure exactly which character to model Lily's outfit after on the day we head to that park.

But after doing some research and seeing that DHS has a strong Pixar presence now, Jesse emerged as the natural choice. Most of this outfit features the same soft jegging material that I used on Snow White with the cute little cowgirl touches.

For the Jesse top I used Viola Lee's Olivia Peasant Dress Pattern, and altered the skirt and ruffle dimensions to fit the length I needed and then added the red ruffle and rosette in lieu of the ties. The ruffled jeggings from the Snow White top will do double duty and go with Jesse as well.



The Jesse Top & Ruffled Jeggings will be available in my Etsy Shop shortly.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates